
The Royal Wedding
I loved it. I soaked it all up. Isn't this what we all dreamed of as little girls and what we did while pretend playing? It was so romantic/fairy-tale/perfect... it was beautiful. And I think that anyone who disagrees probably also hates puppies and kittens. So there.
Running
I was running for about a month and was feeling really great about it. I only was up to a run 3 walk 3, but at the pace I was at I would have been able to do 5k in about 27 minutes easily. Needless to say I was very excited. I learned a lot about running last year and was able to push myself understanding more about the 'sport'. Notice all the past tense? I'm bummed. I had to stop. My last run was about a week and a half ago, I did finish my run, but I was shuffling like a cripple for the last half, what I usually run in 2 minutes took me 3. My back is done. The best guess looks like it is most likely my ligaments in my pelvis. Apparently my ligaments decided they wanted to get in on the pregnancy stretch marks too... The best description I've seen is that it is similar to having a sprained ankle, but in my pelvis. So if I bend, or rotate it hurts. Or whatever was difficult during pregnancy is painful; getting in and out of cars and bed, bending over.... blah blah blah. I'll stop complaining. Anyways I am going to try taking this thing called Ligaplex... it's supposed to fix and strengthen my ligaments... It's a 3 month treatment. But it's worth a shot before having saline injected to burn my ligaments to shorten them!
The "Pet" Spider
So that stupid spider is still around. Addie carried it everywhere with her for a few days. She even took it down the slide to play in her 'park'. Lovely. So yesterday Hayden saw a fly on the window and was quite excited. So I caught in in the spider container. Let me tell you, that spider attacked it. I have never seen something like that before. It was scary. Although I am looking forward to doing it again...
Melt your Heart
The kids have started a new 'thing'. It goes like this:
Addie is up playing, hears Hayden wake up.
Goes upstairs as quick as she can yelling "I'm coming Hayden, I'm coming!"
When she sees him she yells "HAYDEN!"
Hayden yells "BABY!" (rarely it comes out as 'Addie', but Addie has called him 'Baby' forever)
Then they run to each other and have a big hug.
So stinkin' sweet.
Words I Forgot
Milk
Hayden: "mo"
Addie "noke"
I have no idea....
No comments:
Post a Comment