skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
More Sweet than Sour
Monday, August 15, 2011
Costco
I've always liked Costso, but have never been one that LOVES Costso... you know the people I'm talking about... But tonight, we were quite happy with our purchase. We are calling it the Costco parenting survival kit.
mmmm Robax, my lifesaver!
1 comment:
miranda
August 16, 2011 at 3:07 PM
I thought that was a box of condoms LOL
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(67)
►
December
(25)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(5)
Costco
Adventures in Sewing!
A Lesson Plan?
Laura Story - Blessings
The Menno Strikes Again!
►
July
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(35)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(4)
About Me
Chrystal
View my complete profile
I thought that was a box of condoms LOL
ReplyDelete