Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why on Earth Did I Start a Blog?

This evening, after Shawn came home from work, he noticed a list on the table: "blog ideas."

"So, you're thinking of starting a blog?"

"...yeah." I was waiting for some anti-blog soap box spiel.

"Oh. Soooo, for my parents to read, or to be social, or what?"

"Uhm, well, honestly... I mostly wanted to play with the backgrounds."

Uhhh yeah. For real. The backgrounds looked like fun. And you see which one I picked? Yup, a brown one. Exciting right? Go figure that's the one I would pick for wanting to play with backgrounds. Good one Chrystal you are THAT exciting of a person. And the list from the table? Well, I figure I will sit down and draw blanks about what I can write about, so as I was feeding my daughter lunch I gave myself a few to fall back on. Mmm yes, my life is pretty exciting. Well, if you enjoy hearing about which one of my husbands shirts I threw in the dryer and shrunk (I am down to 2 of 8 that haven't met their fate in the dryer yet). Oh, and I feel like I need to say something about the blog title "More Sweet Than Sour". Well, in a couple days I will think of something much better to put there I am sure, but it's all I could come up with on the spot before going after my exciting background. But it does kinda come from something I keep saying to my husband lately. It has everything to do with having a 2 year old and a 6 month old...

"It's a good thing that when they are sweet they are far sweeter than they are rotten."

And 2 year olds are VERY rotten. Thankfully they are also very very sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment