Monday, April 19, 2010

The Run of Death!

So the results of my run? I let my husband sleep in the same bed as me! I did 5km in 29 minutes and 32 seconds! Hurrah! I am pretty stoked with it. I ran the first 2.5k without stopping, but then walked for a few minutes, because I wanted a break before running up the hill on the road I usually train on. So I ran up that, but then wanted another little walk and planned to run the rest. And that worked until I was within about 200 meters (I think? I am horrible with distance) of the end and then I felt like I was going to puke. So I walked a few feet until that passed and then sprinted to the end! Woo hoo! Under 30 minutes!




Here's my sweet babies who passed out during our run. Thankfully my husband pushed the chariot because we got quite the wind going up the hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment