In the last couple weeks I have taken the kids out with me while I clean the dog poo out of the yard so Addie can play outside. I have taught Addie to watch for dog poo, and she does it quite well. She will stop in the middle of the yard and point to the ground and yell "OH NO! DOG POO!" And then I shovel it up and put it in the "dog poo" garbage can.
Well, the last few times she has pooped on the potty, she gets quite concerned with me flushing her poo down the toilet. She gives me a stern look and points outside and says "dog poo, dog poo!." I mean, shouldn't all poo go outside in the garbage can? Either that, or we have let her spend too much time with the dogs... she does play "dog" every so often... hmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment