Friday, April 8, 2011

Can't Live Without It!

ok, I'm about to share a really great recipe with you. Now I know you have probably had some version of this, but I guarantee you this is the best. Ok, no, not really. But it is very good, and it's the best we've had since we started eating chicken wraps as one of our meals. Sorry, that was a little anti climatic.
All you need is some fun colored tortillas, for whatever reason we stick to red, green, or yellow... barbecue sauce, chicken breasts, cheese, lettuce, ranch dressing.... AND the secret ingredient, are you ready? Blue corn tortilla chips. Mmm Hmm. You crush them up to put right in your wrap. So. Stinkin, Good. (In case you're the last person to hear about a chicken wrap, you just chuck it all in the middle-ish of your tortilla and roll it up all special so it doesn't fall out the bottom... hey, you never know.)



Safety Notice: the chips are notorious for randomly turning in your mouth and gouging the roof of your mouth. You've been warned.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm. That sounds delicious!!! And those verses that you colored are great! Great idea! I'm off fb too. Tempted to go back on again. But will hold off on the urge for a while.....

    ReplyDelete