This is Addie in her 'Fishing Jacket'. We made a little tub to save some holiday money and I drew a boat on a lake with a man in it. Addie said it was Dada and asked to be drawn in the boat too. Since then it has grown to Mommy, Dada, Hayden, Nana and Papa are going fishing this summer. So she busts this out every so often and asks for her fishing rod too...

The other day I realized I have never drawn people with Addie, well, drawing with the kids is still somewhat new as Hayden has only recently stopped trying to eat all the felt ends off and crayons. So here it is finally! Addie's first person!

How to make a mom impulse buy by Joe Fresh... how could I resist?
So cute, Chrystal! I love reading your posts, and your kids are so cute:)
ReplyDelete