About a week ago as I was blog surfing I came across something new. Well, new to me... I'm pretty sure I'm the last "church person" to hear about this... They are called "Resurrection Rolls." OK, is it just me? I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by the number of times I've used quotation marks, both correctly and incorrectly... Anyways. Next up, too many ellipses... yesssss!
Ok, so the point of this post: Resurrection Rolls. You take a can of premade crescent rolls, melted butter, cinnamon sugar, and marshmallows. So you dip the marshmallows in the butter, then roll them in the sugar, roll them up and SEAL them WELL in the crescents... VERY important that one. Oh yes. And then you bake them. Now while you are doing this all you tell the story of Easter... when they are done baking the marshmallow "disappears!" And the tomb is empty! get it!?!
... or that's how it's supposed to go...
Apparently most of my tombs had, uh, back doors... thankfully my kids are very young.
I wouldn't recommend opening your oven to take a photo of the baking process (to hide your dirty oven window)... apparently that leads to sunken tombs. But I did get one good one! and one mostly good one! And it was enough to make Addie quite concerned that the marshmallow was "gone!" And Hayden thought it was delicious!
That's a cute idea, I like it! Looks yummy.
ReplyDelete