Friday, April 22, 2011

Sunshine

The sun sets at the back of my house. We live in the valley and get to see the sun go down at the end of the valley, just behind the hills that surround us. I love that we get the last bit of the days warmth to play outside before bed. Soon enough we'll spend our dinners out on the patio. Most evenings I have the most beautiful sun rays fill my kitchen and dinning room. I love it. Excuse all the little hand, finger, and uh, tongue prints...



But before you think I've gone mental, the reason I noticed these gorgeous sun rays a little more tonight is about to unfold. You know how you can see little nasty dust particles float in the sun rays? Well tonight, as I walked into my kitchen, those "dust" particles seemed a little, uh, thick....
The kids were "cooking" and feeding the dogs dog food. My kitchen floor was covered in it, but the dogs were eating it, so it was fine with me. I took this time of busyness to go and look for some possible rentals for my mom, online, in the next room.

Yeah, you can see where this is going.

I had put the dog food bag away in the pantry and not toooooo much later I heard what I thought was them trying to get the bag back down.

After a few 'crinkling noises' I went to check...

That's when I noticed the thick air.

Insert long, large, gasp.

run for camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment