Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thug Life







Ok so this past week I have been a slave for my friend down the street. She is throwing her son's second birthday party and has threatened my life unless I help her. Mostly kidding. I have spent the last while making a "Monkey face in hole" type thing for the kids to put their faces in and have their photo taken. I'm in love with it, but I will post photos of it after the party so I don't spoil the surprise ;)

So don't worry Nana, more posts are coming, they are in the works, they just need to be finished!

But a little sneak peak of me making my hub join the jiffy marker fun...

2 comments:

  1. awww for the love of Jude! I won't threaten you anymore. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you can still bring me eggs, just leave them on the doorstep instead of chucking them at my windows...

    ReplyDelete