My daughter loves playing with our dogs, and they are wonderful because they put up with anything. In the past couple weeks she has fallen in love with feeding our dogs. She gets a big cup full of dog food and will chuck kibbles at the dogs as long as we allow her to. At first she had no interest in eating it... but that was only at first. Then, every so often I would find her munching on a kibble here and there. I wasn't thrilled, but whatever, it's only dog food, right? But then recently... a chipmunk comes to mind... She routinely shoves about 5 of the large kibbles in her mouth. Now, honestly, if it wasn't such a choking hazard I'd probably pretend I didn't notice most of the time. I mean, I can easily whip something up to take away her dog breath... But today I took away the dog food and forced her to play with the dogs ears and tails, which makes my dogs hate me... The only thing is 2 year olds tend to be curious. You must be careful because one of them just might want to see what is under a dog's tail. And once a 2 year old sees there is something under a dog's tail, they just might be so inclined to... um... poke it. And then, as the mother of that child, you might just look over a split second too late and scare your children with some sort of outburst, run and pick your child up, and cover them with antibacterial foam soap and banish your dogs to live outside for eternity.
Just sayin. Could happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BAHAHAHAHAHA!
ReplyDelete