
Activity Advent: TP tube nativity!
We had a family fun night of coloring... ok, well mostly. Until my blood pressure started climbing when the kids tried to sabotage my pretty coloring job. Like any pro-colorer (you know who you are), I made sure I snatched the fun coloring sheets from my kids grubby litttle hands. Don't judge, if you have mad coloring skills, you totally will understand this. Naturally I grabbed the angel and baby Jesus. Then the kids wanted to start making marks on them, so I had to hide them under the table... Don't get me wrong, there were like 6 coloring sheets, I wasn't hoarding or anything. And I was pretty impressed with myself, I let H color Mary and Joseph. I know right?
Anyways, turns out there was a little too much coloring for the kids, they wanted to make handprints "like Shauna" on the back of the sheets. So before we all melted down for various reasons, my hub took them to watch Rudolph again so I could finish it up.
P.S. if you make this, there is a lot of cutting... be prepared.
No comments:
Post a Comment